Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Teruclinic game: RBC Tourny game 2

This Saturday at 830am at Urasoe Stadium, we will play Teruclinic from the Naha area for the second round of the RBC tournament. Teruclinic was one of my former teams from back in 2008. I practiced with them for about 4 months before moving on to play for the Rangers in Wakayama. They are a great group of guys who love to play the game. Teruclinic is a sports medicine/rehabilitation center for sports injuries. They are also known for performing elbow and shoulder surgeries for baseball players on island. Many of the guys work for the company and play for the club team. They're a tough team to beat!

Well, I'll be the one getting the nod for this one. This is my third start all-time since living in Japan. Previously, I'm 0-2. Also, this might be my last game in Japan. Not sure what the future has for baseball, but it's always best o leave it up to the Lord! He is in control! This is why we are here in game 2, because of the Lord's blessing! What a miracle that we won the first game! I'm excited.

Please pray for the teams as I just continue to show them the light of Christ! Jesus is Lord! Trust in Him! He will never let you down!

Amen!

All for Jesus!

rob

No comments: