Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Game On

The 2nd game of the RBC Tournament with be held at Akama Stadium on Saturday the 26th. The game will start at 845 in the morning. This game is a continuation from the previous rain out. The game will leave off in the top of the 3rd inning with bases loaded and Teruclinic leading 6-0. During the previous game, the weather was so bad that the ground turned to mud. Even the 3rd and 1st base lines were without visibility. It was crazy! They got three runs off a foul ball, and two grounders that literally got stuck in the mud. In Japan, the rain has to be literally drenching people for them to actually stop the game. In this one, the mud had become so thick, that the pitcher was sliding all over the place when he landed to deliver the ball to home plate. Unfair? Well, God knows! He's in control. I'm looking for another cool miracle from Him! We'll have 7 clean innings to try and comeback in this one. Plenty of chances! I won't be pitching in this one.

Please pray that the Lord does a miracle, and He also heals my middle finger on my pitching hand. I've been having problems with cracks under my fingernail.

God is good! Jesus, lead us in victory I pray! In Jesus name, Amen!

God bless you,

Thanks for your prayers and support.

rob

No comments: