Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Training Opening Game





Today was our first game of the spring season. It was great being back in competition. We played up in Ginoza where the Hanshin Tigers have their spring camp in the month of February. Today they returned home, so, we were able to take the field. We lost 6-3 because of a couple of rough innings. I was blessed to throw the 8th inning. I gave up one single, a strikeout, and a ground ball double-play to end the inning. Tim and Ayu also came out w/ little Masaki to watch the game. Praise the Lord! God is good!

1 comment:

Tim, Ayu, Masaki & Tomoki said...

Hey bro!!!!
It was a great game!!! And I saw some hope for a come back at the end of the game, but it just didn't work out that way. But really we had a great time and I got my first sun burn of the spring!!! Next game we r gunna have to make some banners and tshirts and those blow horns to inTIMidate the other team!!!!

-Tim, Ayu and Masaki