Wednesday, July 22, 2009

back in the game





I had the opportuntiy to pitch in my first game since coming back from Wakayama. I threw 2 innings, (4th and 5th) gave up 2 runs, (1 unearned) along with 2 singles, 4 walks, and 4 strikeouts. I wasn't feeling up to maximum power since I only topped out at 135km (84mph). My location was probably at it's best, except for some close calls from the umpires. All in all, I was just so blessed to be there with the guys on the field and having the chance to compete again! Please pray for the guys on the team. It's all about what God wants to do using this team. The manager is a Christian Japanese man, which is very unusual here in Okinawa. God has given me favor to be on this team, and I just desire to pitch for His glory as long as He allows me to play! God bless u!
robby