Friday, December 26, 2008

Pro Yakyu (Professional Baseball)












Well, here we go. For about a month now, I have been communicating with an Independent Professional team in mainland Japan. About a month a half ago, I sent my baseball profile to 10 Independent Pro teams in the mainland area. Lately, the Lord has been really speaking to me about stepping out in faith, especially, when it seems impossible. Well, I immediately recieved a response from one of the teams signifying that they weren't interested. It was a little discouraging, yet, soon after, 2 others teams replied with interest and a tryout if I was willing to take the hour and a half flight up to mainland. I had two teams to pray about and seek the Lord on which team I would go for. I actually decided to heavily talk to the Fukui Miracle Elephants. What a name huh? Well, they're a stronger team and they also have the nicest uniform. Over time, I simply lost interest in this team and continued my talks with the Kishu Rangers. The team you see in the above pics is the team I will be trying out for next year. I was actually blessed with 2 round trip tickets from my family. Myself and my brother Tokito will be flying to Osaka on January 12th. The tryout is in Wakayama about an hour and a half south of Osaka at the Kishu Rangers Stadium. It's exciting to see the Lord provide simply when you just step out in faith! My desire is to share Jesus with baseball players alike everywhere! Please pray for us and just what the Lord wants to do! It's all about Him!!! God bless you and continue to keep in contact for the next chapter of robsfieldof dreams!

2 comments:

E-Da said...

RoB!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you! i'm prayin like crazy for you bro! merry christmas and happy new years! lol. i finally got internet out here and a comp at my house. well love you bro.
E.Diaz

クリステイーナ said...

I am so proud of you m lil bumble of bee!!!!
Love you!