Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ginowan Baystar's Facility


Thursday's practice was the first one that I attended since the Bible college semester has nearly come to an end. The Ginowan field house is superb! Talk about a pro level facility! The Yokohama Baystars from mainland Japan hold their spring camp here during February. We had a full squad of around 11 guys. I was able to throw a pen which is always a blessing. If you look closely in one of the pitching video's, you will notice the condition of the mound is actually in poor shape. Upon landing after every toss, I felt like I was falling into a sink hole. I still threw about 100 pitches as I'm just trying to keep my arm in shape. Hope you'll like these video's. God bless you and thanks for checking in to the Field of Dreams.

No comments: