Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back in the Game




8thOn Saturday I was given the opportunity to throw in a practice game up in Ginoza. We played a double header against Meio University from Nago and Okidai from the Shuri area. Tim, Ayu, and Masaki came for their second Enagic baseball game at Ginoza Stadium. It was great to talk with them after the game. I got the call for the 7th inning in the first game against Meio. These guys are the top college team in Okinawa. The first three guys I faced, pop fly to third, ground out to 2nd, and another pop fly to third. It felt pretty good retiring the side in order. The pitching coach gave me the thumbs up to go again in the 8th. I faced the top of the order. 2 k's and a fly out to right. 6 up, 6 down. Praise the Lord. I was throwing consistently in the mid to upper eighties and feeling blessed. By God's grace I was given this opportunity to be back into the game. We're starting the baseball Bible study in 2 weeks. Please pray that these guys come to hear the Word of God and that they receive His free gift of eternal life. Yes, that's right, it's free! また、神様感謝します!!!

No comments: