Friday, March 19, 2010

Start of the Tournament



Today was the start of our first tournament of the year. We were able to take down Ryuku University 8-2 starting w/ a fifth inning 2 run home run to left field. These were just a few of the pictures taken from the game. As you can see, I was in the stands for this one. I didn't get the call to pitch in this tournament just due to some kinks in my mechanics. There were about 15 guys who didn't dress out for the game. Not a problem though! Realizing your mistakes in pitching just makes you a better player. I figured out through lower velocity, a tired arm, and poor control, that my lower body mechanics needed a major adjustment. I believe the Lord is just giving me this time to work on those things. I'm looking forward to a big comeback! Please pray for me that I would keep my focus in bringing the Gospel to the table for these guys! God has a bigger reason for me being on this team. Amen.

No comments: