Monday, January 4, 2010

Shinnenkai



Yesterday afternoon into the evening, Enagic company had their Shinnenkai. This is the opening celebration to bring in the new year. Many of the big wigs of the company including the owner, gave opening statements and speeches about the upcoming goal for the company this year. There are 3 departments involved in the company: The Kangen Sui(main water business department), The Sola technical school department, and the baseball department. Many of the managers from other international stores in Beijing, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Europe and from mainland Japan attended as well. I was blessed to be able to give an introduction of myself and a speech later on in the night. It was just quite interesting being there for my first time in any type of business event. I was able to share my faith and why I'm here in Okinawa. It was a wonderful start to the new baseball season and what the Lord desires to do through Enagic baseball. God bless you! 2010.

Pictured below is my coach. He is a Christian, and he is a big part in how the Lord allowed me to be part of the team. Please pray for him. His name is Hiruyama san. When talking to the guys during the baseball season, he always used a Christian perspective when speaking about game related situations. It was awesome!

1 comment:

The Barrios Family said...

Miss you, Robbie!!!! We are keeping up with you and what God is doing in your life as a missionary. Keep posting the Juice. Love the Barrios Family