Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oshiro san



Let me introduce you to the assistant manager for the Teruclinic baseball club. His name is Nao Oshiro! Nao is 20 years old and plays 2nd base. He was the first guy I met at Teruclinic and also has helped me with my contract. Every practice he always has a smile and a few english words to share with me! He has a lot of passion for the game and he also works at the clinic. Him and Teruya-san together create DVD's for each tournament game! My favorite was when they played against Honda from mainland Japan! God has given me favor with these guys not only just to play baseball with them, but also to get to know them!

1 comment:

Melissa's Life said...

He must be good because he looks like a little boy :-)
Love the blog Rob .....
Keep up the good work!